Part of a series of talks giving commentary on Lama Tsongkhapa’s Prayer to Reborn in the Land of Bliss given during a retreat on the Amitabha Buddha practice at North Kunsangar Buddhist retreat center in Russia. Hosted by Friends of Sravasti Russia. In English with Russian translation.
- Appreciating our precious opportunity to practice the Dharma
- Aspiring to benefit those in lower realms
- A second way to get to Sukhavati
- We need both the transmitted and the realized Dharma
- The benefit of remembering past lives
- The benefit of monastic discipline
Prayer to be reborn in Amitabha’s pure land: verses 9-13 (download)