An interview by Barbara Stewart from MORE magazine, which is read by thousands of women over 40, on the subject of aging. You can be assured that Venerable’s Dharma advice was a little different than what most middle-aged women hear about aging!
- Wearing robes is a reminder of the purpose in life, ethical values, to be kind
- Dropping the concern for appearances, clinging attachment, anger
- Cultivating a beautiful heart brings happiness
- We need to create the causes for future happiness in this and future lives
- Advice on aging, role models, and the media
Interview Barbara Stewart (download)
[Note: due to a recorder malfunction, only the front portion of the interview was recorded.]