Part of a series of teachings based on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland: Advice for a King sponsored by Semkye Ling center in Schneverdingen, Germany, April 20 to April 23, 2016. The teachings are in English with German translation.
- Nagarjuna’s homage and praise to the Buddha
- The three main qualities of a receptive Dharma student
- By creating the causes for a human rebirth we create the basis for awakening
- The importance of conviction in karma
- How to become a suitable vessel to understand emptiness
Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland: Verses 1-7 (download)