Part of a series of teachings based on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland: Advice for a King sponsored by Semkye Ling center in Schneverdingen, Germany, April 20 to April 23, 2016. The teachings are in English with German translation.
- Our experience is our responsibility, we can’t blame others
- Creating the causes for a good rebirth through the 16 practices
- Abandoning the ten nonvirtues
- Three additional actions to abandon
- The three virtues to practice
- Rejoice in merit created but don’t be conceited
Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland: Verses 8-10 (download)