Part of a series of talks given during the Refuge Ngondro Winter Retreat in 2016.
- Chanting the mantra
- The purpose and benefits of the retreat
- How do you plan what lamrim meditations to do?
- Using the thought training verses to work with afflictions that arise
- Using the lamrim outlines for meditation
- The sequence and structure of the practice session
- Doing other practices and commitments during the retreat
- Activities between sessions, what helps and what doesn’t
- How to hold your mind during the break times
- How to deal with the anxiety of completing the number of mantra recitations
- Some antidotes to sleepiness and restlessness during the sessions
Refuge retreat: Questions and answers (download)