The Buddhist world view
- Buddhist view of beginningless time, the continuity of mind and body, past and future lives
- Examples, incidents for thinking about rebirth
- How understanding rebirth can benefit Dharma practice
Rebirth 01 (download)
Questions and answers
- Are there rebirths in other universes?
- Could you explain the term adventitious in terms of disturbing attitudes?
- It seems like we benefit from others’ unfortunate rebirth in lower realms. Do we benefit from their suffering?
- Can you talk about samsara and nirvana? Are they dualistic?
- How can you become friendly and not be overwhelmed by others?
- How can I share space with others in a constructive way? How can I heal anger?
- What does emptiness mean when everything seems so concrete?
Rebirth 02 (download)