Teachings on The Bodhisattvas’ Confession of Ethical Downfalls, Prostrations to the 35 Buddhas given by Geshe Wangdak Khensur Rinpoche at Sravasti Abbey in January 2005.
- Taking refuge, generating bodhicitta, and the visualization
- The benefits of paying homage to the 35 Buddhas
- Confessing nonvirtuous actions and determining not to engage in them again
- Dedicating our virtue and signs of purification
- Transmission of the text in Tibetan
Prostrations to the 35 Buddhas: English Translation (download)
Prostrations to the 35 Buddhas: Tibetan Transmission (download)