Part of a series of talks given during a two day retreat at the Amitabha Buddhist Centre in Singapore based on The Foundation of Buddhist Practice, the second volume in The Library of Wisdom and Compassion series.
- Presenting the Dharma topics in a unique order
- The first seal: all conditioned phenomena are transient
- Coarse and subtle impermanence
- Understanding impermanence is a powerful antidote to harmful emotions
- Are love and compassion permanent?
- How can we comfort those who are grieving?
- How can I develop love and compassion for mosquitoes?
- Is it possible to cherish others without a selfish concern?
The four seals of Buddhism: The first seal (download)