A talk given at Jewel Heart Cleveland in Ohio.
- Gross impermanence and subtle impermanence
- How a father’s death is a Dharma teaching
- Death is not morbid, it’s just a reality that needs to be faced
- Death is part of life, a natural part of living that happens to every one
- Grief is adjusting to a change we did not want
- When we mourn we are not mourning the past, we are mourning our expectation of the future that is not going to happen
- What goes to the next rebirth after death?
- Six things to do when dying to cultivate a virtuous mind and make the death experience a practice
Living with loss (download)