Part of a series of teachings on Chapter 6: “The Perfection of Patience” from Shantideva’s Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, organized by Pureland Marketing, Singapore.
- The disadvantages of anger
- How holding on to grudges is a disservice to society
- The advantages of fortitude: happiness now, good karma, and good rebirth
- Preventing the cause of anger
- Eradicating mental unhappiness which causes us harm
- Advice on transforming our attitude to difficult situations and uncooperative people