Part of a series of teachings on the tenet systems given at Sravasti Abbey in 2008. The root text of the teachings is Presentation of Tenets written by Gon-chok-jik-may-wang-bo.
- Hidden and evident phenomena
- How if emptiness is permanent, it can be a characteristic of impermanent phenomena
- Explanation of “one or many” and “same or different”
- Knowledge of gross impermanence leads to understanding of subtle impermanence
- “Entity-wise” versus “nominal” in Buddhist philosophy
Geshe Damdul Tenets 11 (download)