Part of a series of teachings and discussion sessions given during the Winter Retreat from December 2005 to March 2006 at Sravasti Abbey.
What to do after retreat
- How to take what you learned with you after retreat
- Suggestions for practice
- Setting priorities and creating conducive conditions for practice
- Avoiding hindrances to practice and what to reflect on
Vajrasattva 2005-2006: What to do (download)
Questions and answers
- What criteria do you use to make difficult decisions?
- Helping others
- Useful habits learned during retreat
Vajrasattva 2005-2006: What to do Q&A (download)