A talk given at the Tai Pei Buddhist Centre, Singapore on November 22, 2003.
Transforming the judgmental mind (download)
- How the judgmental mind creates aversion and dissatisfaction.
- Transforming the judgmental mind through Dharma practice.
The kindness of others (download)
- Recognizing the kindness of others.
- Sharing our spiritual practice with others by being an example of virtue.
- Learning to forgive and transforming harm into the spiritual path.
Appreciating the kindness of strangers (download)
Questions & answers, part 1 (download)
- On forgiving and forgetting.
- Parent-child relationships.
- The existence of life forms when all sentient beings are enlightened.
- Thanking others for their kindness.
- What to do when others return kindness with hostility.
Questions & answers, part 2 (download)
- On karma catching up with us.
- Distinguishing between preventing harm and revenge.