A talk given for young people and parents hosted by the Buddhist Youth Network in Singapore.
- Practicing Dharma as a teenager
- Reflecting on the values and ethics that are important to you
- Choosing how you want to live your life
- Making your own definition of what success is
- Criteria for making choices in life
- Questions and answers
- How should we relate to the digital world?
- How do you deal with hatred for someone who has hurt you?
- How can you help a teen who has become disinterested in Buddhism?
- How can we stop ruminating on things and be present in the moment?
- How can you deal with a school subject you find boring?
How to practice Dharma: a talk for youth and parents (download)