During a question and answer session with Buddhist youths at Pureland Marketing in Singapore, young people asked how they could apply the Dharma to situations such as work, relationships, social media and self-worth.
- How to cultivate and maintain a Dharma motivation in work and school
- What young people should consider when looking for a life partner
- How can one be happy when alone and not around friends
- How to deal with what others think about you and say about you
- How to have a healthy sense of self-worth
- How to interact with those you have difficulty with at work
Questions and answers with Buddhist youths (download)