Part of a series of teachings on The Easy Path to Travel to Omniscience, a lamrim text by Panchen Losang Chokyi Gyaltsen, the first Panchen Lama.
- Meditation on compassion
- The supreme intention to benefit beings
- The final meditation of the seven-points, generating bodhicitta
- The two types of obscurations to be eliminated to attain Buddhahood
- The qualities of a Buddha that benefit sentient beings
- How to overcome personal distress when we see suffering
Easy Path 39: Bodhicitta (download)