A talk given to young adults that applies to those of any age. This talk was given at the Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery in Singapore.
- Looking at the questions and concerns on the minds of young adults and what is central to those concerns
- Instead of focusing outward on what others think of us, looking inward to learn about ourself
- How to decrease self-preoccupation and develop love and compassion for others
- Looking at our role in the problems we experience
- Cultivating a motivation at the start of the day and evaluating our actions at the end of the day
Think out of the box (download)
12-05-14 Think Out of the Box