This is part of a series of teachings on Parting from the Four Clingings, by Drakpa Gyaltsen, given during the 2013 Chenrezig Retreat at Sravasti Abbey.
- The light of wisdom increases and ignorance declines when we study
- Becoming familiar with teachings enables us to guide sentient beings
- We need to hear teachings and meditate on them; purifies the mind and creates merit
- Results from meditation depend upon context within which we do that meditation
- Avoiding study and reflection driven by the eight worldly concerns
- Practicing study, reflection, and meditation with a pure motivation
05 Chenrezig Retreat 09-25-13 Teachings on Parting from the Four Clingings #2