- We are taught to live by the formats set by the societal standards to be happy (Great job, lots of money, nice car, being in a relationship etc.)
- We need to examine whether living as what other people think we should live actually makes us happy
- How do we build a self-esteem?
- Living by other people’s expectation comes from the fear that we’re not accepted by everybody else
- Have confidence in what you believe and search out people who are like-minded
7-18-08 Young Adult Week: Success Part 1
7-18-08 Young Adult Week, Part 2: A Successful Life