Part of a series of teachings by Geshe Jampa Tegchok on Nagarjuna’s A Precious Garland of Advice to a King given at Sravasti Abbey in 2008.
- The two roots of cyclic existence are self-grasping of the person and self-grasping of phenomena
- The negative karmas binding us to the wheel of cyclic existence
- How does one leave cyclic existence
- Wisdom realizing emptiness is the real antidote to the self-grasping mind
- Emptiness connotes the middle way, free of the two extremes of true existence and non-existence
- The importance of the realization of emptiness
01 Precious Garland with Geshe Jampa Tegchok (download)