Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on how to prepare for a peaceful death through spiritual practices in daily life. Links to books referenced during the course can be found here. For course outline and supplementary material, click here.
- How to prepare ourselves for death: four tasks of living and dying
- Some recommended practices from the Buddhist tradition
- Benefits of living ethically and practicing compassion
- The five powers to be practiced at the time of death
- Practices for learning to forgive our parents