A talk hosted by the North Idaho College Diversity Council in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- Being clear about our values and principles
- Technology can be constructive or destructive
- Science and the ethics of nuclear weapons
- Considering the ethics of medical advancements
- Questions and answers
- How can you be responsible for how others use your technology?
- What do you think about using animals in research?
- Did the Buddha address how to create or use technology?
04-06-21 Does Ethics Matter in Science and Technology?