A series of teachings by Venerable Sangye Khadro given during the Green Tara Retreat at Sravasti Abbey and offered on-line from July 3 to July 10, 2020. The teachings include talks on the Green Tara Practice and commentary on Chapter 9 of Shantideva’s Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds. Venerable Sangye Khadro refers to Root Verses on Chapter 9 with Outline. She also refers to Chapter 9 Commentary by Dragpa Gyaltsen and Supplementary Notes on Shantideva’s Ninth Chapter.
- The close placement of mindfulness on feelings
- Refuting the inherent existence of feelings
- Investigating how feelings are perceived
- Close placement of mindfulness on the mind
- Close placement of mindfulness on phenomena
- Questions and answers
- Why is emptiness so difficult to understand?
- How does duality apply to I and others?
- What prayers are good to add to our recitations?