These short Bodhisattva’s Breakfast Corner talks were given during the Vajrasattva Winter Retreat from January to April 2014.
- Relating Vajrasattva practice to causality
- Causality and karmic imprints
- Challenging assumptions about permanence
- Handling emotional blocks
- Confronting negative views
- Types of causality
- Changing causes and results
Venerable Thubten Chodron
Venerable Chodron emphasizes the practical application of Buddha’s teachings in our daily lives and is especially skilled at explaining them in ways easily understood and practiced by Westerners. She is well known for her warm, humorous, and lucid teachings. She was ordained as a Buddhist nun in 1977 by Kyabje Ling Rinpoche in Dharamsala, India, and in 1986 she received bhikshuni (full) ordination in Taiwan. Read her full bio.