Part of a series of teachings by Geshe Jampa Tegchok on Nagarjuna’s A Precious Garland of Advice to a King given at Sravasti Abbey in 2008.
- How to meditate on emptiness
- Person and phenomena lack existence by they own nature
- First point: ascertaining object of negation
- Second point: ascertaining necessity to be same or different from the aggregates
- To attain liberation practice analytic and stabilizing meditation on selflessness plus accumulate merit
09 Precious Garland with Geshe Jampa Tegchok (download)