- How clinging to our identities cause ourselves and others to suffer
- Overcoming bias and prejudice by meditating on equanimity and the lack of inherent existence
- Why do we cherish ourselves more than others?
- Role that our sense perception plays in creating bias in our mind
- Importance of good communication and cooperation for survival of human society
- We can change the world only by transforming our own mind
- Analogies helping understand how self and phenomena appear to us
08 Who Do You Really Think You Are: Letting go of Identities 09-29-19