Am I good enough?
06 Exploring Monastic Life 2022
- Having a precious human life is a result of past practice and virtue
- Founding values and Dharma qualities of Sravasti Abbey
- The disadvantages of worrying about not being “good enough”
- Antidotes to feelings of inadequacy
- Rejoicing in our own and others’ abilities
Venerable Thubten Chonyi
Ven. Thubten Chonyi is a nun in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. She has studied with Sravasti Abbey founder and abbess Ven. Thubten Chodron since 1996. She lives and trains at the Abbey, where she received novice ordination in 2008. She took full ordination at Fo Guang Shan in Taiwan in 2011. Ven. Chonyi regularly teaches Buddhism and meditation at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane and, occasionally, in other locations as well.