Part of a series of teachings given during the Madhyamaka through Metaphors retreat with Geshe Dadul Namgyal in 2017. The slides used during this teaching series can be found in PDF format here.
- Have you observed changes in your afflictions from living in the West?
- What is the difference between repulsion and renunciation?
- Does seeing yourself as less important help to relax your mind?
- Does self-hate exist in the Tibetan psyche?
- Is it helpful to think of the cause of suffering as making existence a big deal?
- Summary of the Buddhist view of the mind and brain
- The relationship between consciousness and health
- What is the subtle mind and subtle body?