One of a series of four talks given during an on-line retreat given at Sravasti Abbey from May 1 to May 2, 2021.
- The Buddhist view of death
- The state of mind at death is important
- Examining stories of rebirth
- Preparing for death regardless of beliefs
- The second main point of the nine-point death meditation—the time of death is uncertain
- Short meditation on dealing with physical pain and discomfort
02 Peaceful Living, Peaceful Dying: Rebirth and the Uncertainty of the Time of Death 05-01-21