A talk given at the Tibetan Buddhist Centre in Singapore.
- Imagining having the qualities we aspire to have helps to develop them
- The ten great resolves of a bodhisattva by Vasubandhu
- Great compassion is the cause of bodhicitta
- Reflecting on each of the ten great resolves of a bodhisattva
- What are Dharanis?
- How does emptiness relate to compassion?
- Why is it great compassion and not just compassion?
- How can free myself from strong sexual attraction?
- What if I am not attracted to the appearance but the qualities of another person?
- How can I develop self-compassion?
How to think like a bodhisattva (download)
11.12.2018 – How To See Yourself As You Truly Are