Part of a series of teachings by eminent Lama and Geshe Lharampa Dagri Rinpoche on the text In Praise of Dependent Origination by Lama Tsongkhapa.
- How the extremely subtle wind gives rise to the elements
- A story about Chandragomin
- Verses 15-21
- Questions and answers
- Can you explain how to use the concept of dependent arising to establish that we all have Buddha nature?
- Whether single-cell creatures are sentient beings
- Advice on identifying the object of negation in the four-point analysis
05 In Praise of Dependent Origination with Dagri Rinpoche: Verses 15-21 06-14-17