Part of a series of teachings on Chapter 6: “The Perfection of Patience” from Shantideva’s Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, organized by Pureland Marketing, Singapore.
- Dealing with feelings of injustice and unfairness
- Repressing our anger is not effective
- The benefits of practicing fortitude
- The real enemies are our own ignorance, anger, and attachment
- Practicing fortitude leads to buddhahood, but while in samsara it brings benefits
- Commentary on verses from The 37 Practices of Bodhisattvas that help to subdue anger and develop fortitude
Chapter 6: Verses 127-134 (download)