Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on how to prepare for a peaceful death through spiritual practices in daily life. Links to books referenced during the course can be found here. For course outline and supplementary material, click here.
- The importance of dying in a peaceful state of mind
- How meditating on impermanence and death helps us appreciate life more
- Difference bewteen gross and subtle impermanence
- First part of the nine-point meditation on death:
- Everyone has to die
- One’s lifespan is decreasing continuously
- The amount of time one has for spiritual practice is very small