Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Cultivating the attitude loving kindness based on the instructions from metta sutta
- Relationship between loving kindness and ethics, concentration and wisdom
- Expanding the wish for happiness to different classes of beings starting with self
- Benefits of loving kindness such as antidote to negative emotions and promote harmony
- Meditation on cultivating metta
44 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review of Loving Kindness (download)