As a supplement to the topic of Buddhist debate, Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on mind and mental factors.
- Omnipresent and object-ascertaining mental factors
- Three-fold aspiration as well as mistaken and realistic appreciation
- The importance, different types and usage of mindfulness
- The connection between concentration and wisdom
- Four types of virtue and discussion of faith
02 Mind and Mental Factors: Object Ascertaining Mental Factors (download)
The handout for this teaching can be viewed here.
The root text can be viewed here.
The mental factor chart can be viewed here.
We are grateful to the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT) for giving us permission to use their translation of Kachen Yeshe Gyeltsen’s text and the chart of the 51 mental factors for this class. Please consider supporting the FPMT translation fund here.