Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Examples of correct assumptions with incorrect or no reasons
- Understanding the awareness of foulness, great compassion, and bodhicitta
- The difference between method and wisdom realizations
- Four types of direct perceivers, their subcategories, and how they compare
- How emptiness is realized according to different tenet systems
67 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Four Kinds of Direct Perceivers (download)