Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- How to wisely choose a debate partner
- Developing rationality, integrity and the ability to admit faults in ourselves
- Exploring our degree of open-mindedness and curiosity about how things exist
- Why the greatest obstacle to learning is thinking you already know
- The tension between the traditional learning method and the modern western approach
71 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Choosing Your Debate Partner (download)