Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- The power of the reasoning of dependent arising
- Real-life examples of causal dependence and the story of this book
- Karmic causality and how reflecting on it can transform our attitude
- Exercises that demonstrate mutual dependence
- Mere designation by term and concept
17 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review Dependent Origination (download)