A talk given at the The Buddhist Library in Singapore.
- The importance of the truth
- The truth has to be accompanied by a good motivation
- The truth does not include little white lies
- Nagarjuna gives advice on the truth in Precious Garland
- The truth and intention
- We need friends who tell us the truth
- For your own sake always speak the truth
- Making decisions based on short term and long term benefits
- How do we avoid idle talk so others don’t think we’re rude?
- How do you help two people who have a problem with each other?
- How do I deal with a concern about what others think about me?
- Is there a spectrum of truth?
Right speech in an age of fake news (download)