Part of a series of talks given during a two day retreat at the Amitabha Buddhist Centre in Singapore based on The Foundation of Buddhist Practice, the second volume in The Library of Wisdom and Compassion series.
- The second seal: All polluted phenomena are unsatisfactory by nature
- Dukhkha: The unstatisfactoriness of our circumstances
- How duhkha evolves
- How we create our future
- Seals three and four—when we realize emptiness we experience nirvana
- Why is the misapprehension of reality so pervasive?
- If the mind perceives reality will it still need the body?
- Do bodhisattvas experience pain and suffering?
- How can lay people with busy lives progress on the path?
- Will our knowledge in this life go to the next life?
The four seals of Buddhism: The second, third an fourth seals (download)