- Learning about other Buddhist traditions promotes harmony
- The Buddha’s vast array of discourses show he was a skillful teacher
- Discovering the similarities of the different Buddhist traditions
- Developing compassion
- Seeking liberation from samsara versus trying to improve samsara
- What can I do to lessen my infatuation with someone?
- What about killing ants when you try not to?
- Does compassion help to eradicate ill will?
- Can you speak about secular Buddhism in America?
- Can you tell us about the live streaming teachings you do from the Abbey
One teacher, many traditions: But what is the path? (download)
One Teacher, Many Traditions But what is the Path - Ven Thubten Chodron - 20181216