A talk given at Vihara Dharmakirti in Palembang, Indonesia. In English with Bahasa Indonesia translation.
- The inspiration of Lama Atisha’s story
- Following the example of the great masters to learn, think and meditate
- Friends, strangers and enemies are created by our own mind
- Seeing the kindness of strangers and thanking them
- Seeing difficult people as teachers
- What can we learn from those who harm us?
- If we should believe everything we think, what can we believe?
- Should we take our parents advice if we think it’s wrong?
Seeing the kindness of all beings (download)