Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- What it means to live ethically
- How to get along with others who hold different views
- How science has informed your Dharma practice
- Understanding the source of lasting satisfaction
- Our minds are complex and require many techniques to transform them
14 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Religion in the Modern World (download)