Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Meditation on the mind’s clarity and cognizance
- The Buddhist definition of the mind according to Mahamudra
- Meditation on the continuity of mind
- Knowing we have the choice to think and feel differently
- Meditation on the ultimate nature of the mind
15 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Review of the Nature of Mind (download)