Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Seven equivalents that are mutually inclusive with existent
- Two ways to categorize minds
- Four main answers that a defender could give
- An explanation of mind and awareness to understand definitions
- Manifest versus hidden phenomena
34 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: The Equivalents of Existents (download)