Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- What statements of pervasion imply
- Examples of statements of pervasion that imply statements of qualities
- Statements of pervasion that include a negative
- Obversion, conversion, and contrapositive
- Four categorical statements from Western philosophy
16 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Statements of Pervasion(download)