Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- An explanation of epistemology and ontology
- The difference between the philosophies of Aristotle and Plato
- How the scientific method works
- Three traditional approaches to acquiring knowledge
- Dignaga and Dharmakirti’s three valid cognizers
17 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Western Philosophy and Early Buddhist Knowledge(download)