The text turns to training the mind on the stages of the path of advanced level practitioners. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- When it is not appropriate to teach the Dharma
- Not giving up on people with poor ethical conduct
- In which situations to break vinaya rules
- What kind of person can do non-virtuous actions to benefit others
- Explanation of the wrong livelihoods for monastics
Gomchen Lamrim 92: Auxiliary Bodhisattva Ethical Restraints 7-12 (download)