The review of Chapter 2 verses continues with quiz 7. Chapter 2 is an interwoven explanation of the causes and effects of higher rebirth and highest good. Part of a series of talks on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King.
- Explanation on the four ways to gather disciples
- What does it mean to guide someone in the Dharma?
- Why is speaking the truth so important?
- Effects of telling the truth and of lying on personal life and society
- The definition of “lying” according to Nagarjuna
Precious Garland 97 Review: Quiz 7 Questions 1-3 (download)