Part of a series of talks given during a retreat on “Disarming the Mind: Working with Anger for a Happier Life” at the Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa in Pomaia (Pisa), Italy.
- Anger is not necessary or beneficial
- A personal story of dealing with anger
- Counteracting anger with compassion
Disarming the mind 06 (download)
- Questions and answers
- How can you have a constructive sense of self-worth and accept yourself?
- Is it possible to have a romantic relationship without attachment?
- Does the precept to not kill mean not eating meat?
Disarming the mind 07 (download)